- Casting voitures
- Les voitures au cinéma et à la télé
- Liens / sites de tuning
- photo humour auto série 1
- photo humour serie 2 spécial police
- Photos du Tuning de Manage 2009
- Photos salon de l’auto Paris 2010
- Photos Tuning Zolder 2010
- Photos cars & girls
- Photos Custom car show Tournai 2010
- Photos custom cars show Mechelen 2009
- photos de Rolls Royce & Bentley tunées
- Photos de voitures de police/ Police cars
- Photos dragrace brustem 2010
- Photos du Paris tuning show 2009
- Photos du tuning DAA de Marche 2009
- Photos du Tuning DAA Marche-en-Famenne 2010
- Photos du tuning de Dour 2008
- Photos du Tuning de Genk 2010
- photos du Tuning Show La Louvière 2010
- Photos du Tuning Show de Ciney 2009
- photos du tuning show de Dour 2010
- Photos du tuning show de La Louvière 2010
- photos du tuning show de Mons 2010
- Photos du Tunix day LaLouvière 2009
- photos Festival du tuning Mons 2008
- Photos Festival du tuning Mons 2009
- Photos humour auto série 3
- photos humour auto série 4
- photos rétrotacots Mons 2010
- photos Rétrotacots Mons 2012
- Photos Spa Italia 2010
- Photos tuning Colfontaine 2005
- Photos tuning Mons Imagipark 2011
- Photos Tuning show Nivelles mai 2011
- Salon de l’auto Bruxelles 2011
- Tunerz le film
- voitures de rallye
Archive for category vidéos
Yes, you read that correctly. Aeromobile are testing a a pre-prototype of a flying car. The Slovakian engineers successfully finished road and flight tests as well as first wings stress tests. The results of these tests will lead to development of the next stage of the AeroMobil 3.0, which the team announced to be ready in 2014.AeroMobil 2.5 was first introduced at the SAE 2013 AeroTech Congress & Exhibition in Montreal. The vehicle has the ambition of becoming a means of transport that combines the best of both car and plane. However, the focus of the AeroMobil is not only on functionality but also design, because engineers and developers want that the vehicle does well and be smooth both in the air and on the road.
So it looks as though every little boy’s wet dream is nearing completion. But just remember that the idea is not that drivers start flying over traffic when on motorways! In fact, I wonder how the rules of the road will deal with a car with wings.
Belgrade, Yugoslavia, 1979. While Yugoslav president Tito is in Cuba settling international matters, a mysterious Phantom occupies the attention and hearts of Belgrade. Every night, he exhibits spectacular driving maneuvers using a stolen white Porsche car through the city streets. Through the radio the Phantom publicly challenges the police to try and catch him. More than 10.000 people are in the streets supporting their hero. The police are forced intto a game where he sets the rules. The Phantom becomes a political threat. What started as a game turned into a political scandal and remained a myth that would never be forgotten.
The Middle East’s first all-women racing team is actually in the West Bank of Palestine! We’ve been following them for some time. it looks as though their documentary is on its way. Go Speedsisters, Go!
We couldn’t resist this. OK, electric cars are not all that sexy. But Toyota managed to beat the previous record by over 25 seconds. Using a motorsport-tuned electric powertrain, driver Jochen Krumbach set a lap time of 7mins 22.329secs. This achievement marks the second milestone for TMG’s electric powertrain this year following its new record at Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in Colorado, US.
Toyota used pioneering off-board battery-to-battery charging technology, developed in partnership with Schneider Electric. After an overnight charge, the TMG DC Quick Charger is able to quickly deliver high levels of power to a battery-based electric car without additional installation or infrastructure, making it the perfect solution for electric motorsport.
Enjoy 8 minutes of power (and glaring sunshine).